Author Topic: This programme rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9469 times)

NZQUILTER

• Starting Stitcher
    • View Profile
This programme rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: 17 August 2010, 11:24:19 »
 :) Hi there, I am a beginner quilter living in New Zealand. I have had a chance to play with Quilt Assistant v2.22 and I think this programme is amazing. I have learnt a couple of tricks already from playing including how to achieve a good looking mariners compass design (let me know and I will post it!!!!!). I would like to share the method with anyone out there that wants to learn... I would also love to add new techniques and stuff as I discover it for anyone who is interested. I am also interested in hearing from others who have designed interesting block designs or have found other tricks that could be used in my own designing.

Lets really open this forum up!!!!!! It looks like it has been a while since anyone has been on here so lets change that!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D ;D :) ::) :P

dutchelena

• Starting Stitcher
    • View Profile
Re: This programme rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 30 September 2010, 11:12:58 »
Hi, I'd love to hear a see new techniques and I totally agree with you that it is a crying shame, that this forum isn't active.  It's an amazing and wonderful free gift: the quilt assistant. Don't know how to work properly with it yet. Took a photo of granddaugter and started. It got far too many pieces, but I'll learn. So here goes: All you passionate quilters from all over the world, JOIN Arnaud's forum. And I'd love to hear from you.
Dutchelena from the Netherlands

PattyAnne

• Starting Stitcher
    • View Profile
Re: This programme rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: 14 March 2011, 16:08:53 »
:) Hi there, I am a beginner quilter living in New Zealand. I have had a chance to play with Quilt Assistant v2.22 and I think this programme is amazing. I have learnt a couple of tricks already from playing including how to achieve a good looking mariners compass design (let me know and I will post it!!!!!). I would like to share the method with anyone out there that wants to learn... I would also love to add new techniques and stuff as I discover it for anyone who is interested. I am also interested in hearing from others who have designed interesting block designs or have found other tricks that could be used in my own designing.

I totally agree. This program DOES rock!!  I am also a beginner and have found this program to be wonderful so far. I would love to learn what you've been doing and to share what I've done!

PattyAnne SC in USA